Teeth In A Day
Benefits Associated with Teeth In a Day
At The Center for Oral Surgery of Las Vegas, Dr. Carlos Letelier treats a wide range of problems related to the mouth, teeth and face. We are proud to offer the full range of oral and maxillofacial procedures including Teeth In a Day.
The idea of getting new teeth in a day can seem too good to be true. However, this innovative dental implant solution is very reliable and in fact, there are many more benefits associated with Teeth in a Day than there are negatives. Being able to obtain completely secure, stable teeth in just one day comes with many benefits and advantages over dentures and other dental implant procedures.
Here are some clear benefits you can expect from Teeth in a Day:
- Eat Your Favorite Foods: You may not remember what it’s like to enjoy your favorite cut of steak or to take a big bite out of a fresh apple. Dentures can dramatically limit which foods you can eat regularly. With Teeth in a Day however, you can enjoy eating all the foods you love without worrying about your teeth or fearing that your dentures will fall out.
- No Bone Grafting Required: Typical dental implant treatments often require that bone be surgically added to the jaw to ensure that there is enough bone available to hold the implants in place. With Teeth in a Day, the implants are placed at an angle using the available bone. If the implants have enough stability in the bone, which is most often the case, a fixed provisional restoration can be placed immediately or within a few days of the implant placement.
- Increased Self-Confidence: There is nothing more embarrassing than having your dentures slip out of your mouth when talking to someone. Most people who wear dentures worry about this each time they speak but with Teeth in a Day, that is never a concern. You will receive the confidence of having stable, secure teeth so that you can enjoy every social activity you are involved in without the constant worry about loose dentures when you speak or laugh.
- More Affordable Than Ever: Due the the latest dental implant technology used with Teeth in a Day, permanent teeth have never been more affordable. Once available to just the wealthiest individuals, Teeth in a Day are now available to anyone. Using a procedure called all on 4, Dr. Letelier can place a permanent set of teeth on four implants per arch. Conventional dental implant procedures typically require six to twelve implants per arch. Fewer implants equate to reduced cost wherein the savings are passed on to you.
- Quicker Procedure and Recovery Time: Conventional dental implant procedures require that patients endure many appointments and several hours of surgical procedures. And, recovery from conventional implants can take weeks, months and even years. With Teeth in a Day, the procedure typically takes just one day wherein patients are able to enjoy the foods they like immediately following the procedure.
If you are interested in Teeth in a Day, please give us a call at 702-367-6666 with any questions you may have or to schedule an appointment.