All-On-4 Dental Implants: Are You Ready For A New Smile?
A beautiful smile doesn’t need to take days or weeks to achieve. Whether you’re missing teeth or have some that are damaged beyond repair, our signature treatment at The Center for Oral Surgery of Las Vegas can give you a beautiful full set of teeth. Dr. Letelier is an award-winning doctor who has received amazing reviews from patients for his work with this procedure. We call it the All-on-4 Dental Implant! Wondering if it’s a good option for you? Check it out!
How do Dental Implants Work?
Dental implants are used to replace a damaged or missing tooth. If the jawbone is damaged, it is strengthened to provide a solid foundation for the implant. The dental implant, which is a small titanium screw, is placed inside the jawbone to replace the root of a missing tooth. Once the implant is in place, a crown is attached to the screw — the implant functions as a realistic prosthetic tooth.
What are All-on-4 Dental Implants?
leftAll-on-4 dental implants work on the same principle as a single dental implant; but instead of replacing a single tooth, the All-on-4 procedure is used to replace multiple teeth. At the Center for Oral Surgery of Las Vegas, we use the following All-on-4 Dental Implant process.
What to Expect During Your Appointment
- A local or general anesthesia is used to make you as comfortable as possible.
- The necessary teeth and underlying tissue are removed to create a healthy foundation for the implants.
- Titanium screws are inserted into the jawbone at precise intervals, so the force of the implants is evenly distributed.
- The implants are cemented into position, and you are on your way to recovery and a beautiful smile!
Benefits of All-On-4 Dental Implants
leftWith our All-on-4 Dental Implants, you have a beautiful smile, but that isn’t the only benefit.
- Strength – Don’t worry the All-on-4 dental implants won’t be strong enough. These implants are cemented to a titanium foundation just as a single implant to add strength and durability.
- Health – Missing and damaged teeth can damage your health. If not corrected, bone loss can occur that causes pain and can change your facial structure. Chewing may become difficult, and speech can be affected. These physical changes can impact your emotional health, as well. With All-on-4 dental implants, you are on a path to avoid such health problems.
- Longevity – These implants are made to last a lifetime.
- Permanence – All-on-4 implants are permanent fixtures. They do not have to be removed to be cleaned, and they don’t have to be placed back in the mouth. These implants are brushed and flossed like natural teeth. Eating becomes a pleasure because there’s no need to worry about damaging or breaking a tooth.
Book an Appointment with Us!
If you’re wondering whether or not you’re a candidate for All-on-4 dental implants, schedule an appointment to meet with an oral surgeon, and receive a complimentary consultation. Contact The Center for Oral Surgery of Las Vegas at 702-367-6666 to get started!